7. My best friend YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! CHECK RHO OUT BECAUSE SHE IS FUCKING AWESOME AND YOU NEED TO SEE HER STUFF, KKTHXBAI GET WITH THE CLICKING
8. Sexual orientation Straight, but with some bi-curiousity.
9. My best first date Sweden don’t really have “dates”. So I can’t really say what my best first date would be. I’ve only really only been on one while not in a relationship, and I don’t want to go into details on that one :p
10. How tall am I? 185 CM. No idea what that is in feet and inches :p
11. What do I miss? My friends :c I miss england and everyone who was there.
12. What time was I born? Like.. 16.30 or something
15. Favourite quote? "Life seems easier when you see it as a game, right? So play it."
16. Favourite place? Either my summer house, or a place here in town called Svartbäcken, that translates into “The Black Creek”
17. Favourite food? Planksteak and Nachos. It’s a quite even race for first, mang.
31. How I feel right now? A little tired, and a little stressed, but I think I just need to get some rest and get ready for the weekend.
32. Someone I love YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BESTEST MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
33. My current relationship status Yes.
34. My relationship with my parents I have a very good relationship with my parents. Me and my mother can fight now and then, but it’s getting less frequent. Me and my dad are just great, and I don’t believe I have ever had a fight with him.
35. Favourite holiday Christmas. Not for the gift-giving, I just love winter. It’s one of the only times of year where me and my brothers get together, get shitfaced and play tablehockey :D
36. Tattoos and piercings I have None, sadly :(
37. Tattoos and piercings I want I want to get some tattoo with relation to my love of Tarantino movies, but also a tattoo relating to my love of music.
38. The reason I joined Tumblr. Because you said this place was cool and hip and stuff!
Alright, you have to use the original post to reference the questions, as I will only leave the number followed by answer. LET’S GO!
It’s harder for me to look someone in the eyes when telling them something, but it depends on what it is about.
When my ex called me a few weeks ago. As soon as I heard her voice I just snapped. She hurt me so bad that I got sent into this blind rage. I would say that I am still angry about it, but I am trying to just leave it behind.
I would call my parents and make sure that they know that I love them, and make sure that they let everyone I care about know that I love them, and that I am sorry for any pain I’ve caused.
If I would tell anyone; Yes. I would tell the people closest to me.
What I would do with my remaining days; I would travel. I would visit everyone I love one last time.
Would I be afraid; I don’t think so. If I know exactly when I am going to die, I will be at peace.
Trust. I would rather be able to trust people around me.
I would most likely try to save the dog. If my boss can’t have sympathy for that reason, then he can go fuck himself, the heartless bastard.
What if they’re the same person? I would still have to say the person I love the most.
It completely depends on what my feelings are for him/her. But if it’s someone I am comfortable with, and I am single, I would give it a shot.
I would defo do it. If it meant my cousin Linda would get one extra hour to talk to her dad and to sing one last song with him, I would gladly give up one year of my own life.
I have to say no. I have as of late been a way worse friend than I used to be, and it angers me. I am annoyed with myself that I can’t live up to the friend I know I can be. It is something I am working on though.
No. Even though I value sex in a relationship, I don’t see it as the defining thing of love.
This all depends on if I have any other means of income. If I do, and if I am certain I would find something new before I start having financial issues, I would really consider talking to the boss. Especially if the coworker is a friend.
The last time I told someone how I felt to the full extent. It has to have been my ex. It was over the top and exaggerated, but it was how I felt at the time. I would rather not go into detail of what was said.
I think telling someone that I don’t love them back. I really hate breaking someones heart/spirit :(
My hearing. Sitting in a silent room makes me want to scream, just to have a noise to focus on, so losing my hearing would be hell.
I think it might have been you (Rho), but I am unsure when. And if you didn’t know it YU MAH BEF FUWEND c.c
I have uttered so many things the last month that I regret, so I can’t actually pick just one. All I know is that it’s something said, not done.
You, damnit. I know that you don’t consider yourself the bravest person in situations like that, but you do have this thing that I don’t, which is logical thinking.
Yes. I was willing to give patients at my asylum CPR if there was a need for it, why not a homeless person?
There is no 20 O.o
Oh my fucking god. This is too fucking hard to answer. I love my grandmother so much, but I don’t know if I could live with knowing that I killed a child.. or my grandmother for that matter. GOD DAMNIT. I know my grandmother would want me to save the newborn, and I know she would talk me into doing it.
When it comes to what? I have my old fashioned sides, but not for everything.
I don’t know if doing a DJ set is considered doing something nice. Apart from that, I don’t really remember. I don’t remember the nice things I do for others :C
Loved with a broken heart. Because even though my heart might be broken at some point, I will still have loved and not have any regrets for it.
This is quite a huge thing, but solve all of my friends’ problems. I want them all to be happy, and to be able to have a carefree summer.
I have a smaller wish, but I am keeping that to myself.
THERE YOU GO, THERE’S ALL 25!. Only took me about 30 minutes >.>
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?